Letrozole in bodybuilding
- Given all the above possibilities of the drug, its popularity among athletes is quite understandable. In the cycle of anabolic substances, aimed at building more intense muscle mass, it is necessary to neutralize the side effects that inevitably accompany most steroids.
- By using letrozole, you can achieve the following effects:
- Blocking estrogen production in the body;
- Excess fluid prevention, gynecomastia;
- Normalize blood pressure;
- Strengthening muscles, supporting the growth of muscle density;
- Stimulation of endogenous testosterone production in the body;
- Increases endurance, accelerates recovery after exercise.
One of the other effects of the drug is the ability to activate spermatogenesis.
The tool is recommended for use in male bodybuilding. In women, it can be used as an adjunct in the treatment of cancer, endometriosis and infertility. However, letrozole is most often prescribed by doctors after menopause.
Contraindications to use
You should consult your doctor or experienced trainer before taking letrozole. To prevent the side effects of estrogen production, the drug inhibits its beneficial properties, which can interfere with heart function. Therefore, letrozole should not be used in diseases of the cardiovascular system.
It is also not recommended to administer the drug to athletes with severe hepatic impairment.